jQuery 1.4.1 is now out! This is the first bug fix release on top of jQuery 1.4, fixing some outstanding bugs from the 1.4 release and touching up some gaps in the API.
A full list of the API changes can be found in the 1.4.1 category on the jQuery API site.
- .live(“focus”) and .live(“blur”) now work – mapping to .live(“focusin”) and .live(“focusout”). (Documentation, Ticket)
- .live(“hover”) now exists, mapping to .live(“mouseenter mouseleave”). (Documentation, Ticket)
- It’s now possible to bind multiple event types with live. (Documentation, Ticket)
- Calling .die() (with no arguments) removes all bound live event handlers. (Documentation, Ticket)
- .height( function ) and .width( function ) now exist. (Height Documentation, Width Documentation, Ticket)
- jQuery.error has been exposed, to be used by plugin developers to provide informative user feedback. (Documentation, Ticket)